At Triumphant, it is not about providing normal technical assistance. Clients view us as a partner and team member. Together – we have shared commitments and achievements, risks and opportunities, as well as rewards and benefits. Our goal is to make certain that you get the most out of the relationship by providing your company with information and not just a service and expenses.
“It starts with a relationship and ends with results.”
There is great interest to connect with your company and the value behind its accomplishments and identify how Triumphant may assist with meeting the ultimate goal as an information technology services provider.
Our Core Values
- Professionalism: Professionalism is more than outward appearances. Professional people are intrinsically motivated to ensure a good outcome from any situation.
- Excellence: True results are not solely defined by outcomes, but by providing greater attention and care than what is to be expected.
- Integrity: Doing the right thing without witness is a value appreciated in every realm of purposeful life.
- Humility: We must hold service to others as a core tenet and view relationship building and strengthening communities as guiding principles.
- Education: We must teach best practices and standards that are helpful to the client and its mission of “greater good.”
Meet Marvin Green
Marvin – CEO and Project Manager – is a Pittsburgh digital native from the East Side of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is married to Sherron Green and they have three children: Miere, Michaela and Maison. He is a graduate of George Westinghouse High School and earned his Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix. He loves spending time with his family, reading and learning new things, computing and golfing. He has worked in the technology industry for more than 15 years. He has been the Founder of Triumphant Data Solutions since 2015, a full service management and IT consulting firm providing technology solutions to small businesses and non -profit organizations. He believes there is a social responsibility that comes with technology and has a passion to push innovative solutions to promote informative decision making for sustainable outcomes and client success within their business environments and communities.